Monday, May 4, 2009

Again, again n again...another memorable day ^^ lolz (3/5/09)


Celebrate Mother's Day on 2day because some my cousins are buzy on the actual date of Mother's Day. Another reason is ...... restaurants will b fully booked on the actual date too, haha.

1st of all, we captured the photo of all the families ^^



- Big sister's family photo ^^ -


- The youngest daughter's family ^^ -



- Second son's family ^^ -


- Third son's family ^^ -


- Big brother's family, + future half son, hehe ^^ -

After fnh our meals, we planned to giv our grandmother a Mother's Day kiss XD So good, all her grandchildren are so cooperate, haha.

ps : notice my ah ma smiles XD



- This 2 fellows, my ah ma take care of them the longest time, they dare dun wan to kiss?!! >.< -


- Edmund n Edwin ^^ -


- Me n my sister XD -


- Lolz, so blur!!! Who captured d?!! >.< -


My ah kong so paiseh, dun wan kiss my ah ma. Now so regret lu, shud force him d, haha XD


Lastly, main characters lai liao XD



- All mothers!! Except the guy, he is my grandmother beloved, my grandfather!!! XD -


- Cake for all the mothers, hehe ^^ -

- Bracelets for my mum ^^ -

The effects of purple crystals are enchances physics abilities & spiritual awareness. Bring wisdom, balance & patient. I chose it for my mum because this few days always kena 'K' by her >.<

7 comments:

  1. clever lo.....
    choose that bracelet wif such function...
    hahaha...
    mayb i shud choose one too... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai zai la, haha XD ok, come my house to get the brochure, got many types leh, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisheh...
    regret 4 praising u d...
    hahaha....
    ok la...
    when i nid it...
    i ll go ur house take da brochure..
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiya, dun regret la, wakaka.

    Okok, the brochure are ready for u XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. apa la.. juz bracelet... heheh.. but neway is nice... great decision... hahah... cause last year i brought bracelet olso.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dun said ka like this la T.T This present i think very long le baru ka decided tiok eh... Lolz, u oso mah >.<

    ReplyDelete